- $140 per hour
- INITIAL couple’s appointments are $210 (1.5 hrs)
This practice is a private pay practice and services provided would be as an out-of-network provider. Your insurance coverage (whether full or partial reimbursement) would be dependent on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services. Our practice is able to provide insuranced clients with a receipt for reimbursement that they can submit themselves to their insurance provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What is my plan’s out-of-network provider coverage?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
I accept debit all major credit cards as forms of payment. Clients are required to keep a credit or debit card on file. I am also able to accept HSA.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical/mental health items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical/mental health service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!