- $120 per hour
- INITIAL couple’s appointments are $180 (1.5 hrs)
This practice is a private pay practice and services provided would be as an out-of-network provider. Your insurance coverage (whether full or partial reimbursement) would be dependent on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services. Our practice is able to provide insuranced clients with a receipt for reimbursement that they can submit themselves to their insurance provider.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What is my plan’s out-of-network provider coverage?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Clients are required to keep a credit or debit card on file, however, if they wish to pay by cash or check arrangements can be made to do so. I am also able to accept HSA.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!