True Change Counseling is an adult-focused, faith-based practice that specializes in Virtual therapy. All sessions are offered through a HIPAA compliant video platform to those who live throughout the state of Texas. I do not offer in-office sessions.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has a heart for helping couples and individuals find hope and healing in their lives and relationships through Christian counseling. With over 14 years of experience, I use an integrated treatment approach that is customized to each client's needs and goals. I have a background in studio art and religious education, along with my training in marriage and family counseling and I bring creative, psycho-educational, and spiritual dimensions to the therapeutic process.
I believe creating healthier patterns for relating builds stronger marriages and stronger families.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- School: Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Year Graduated: 2003
- License and State: 201394 Texas
- Membership: Christian Counselors of Texas
- Member Since: 2010
- Certificate: Telebehavioral Health Institute / V7SdTcVGef
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Brainspotting Phase 1 & 2
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship
Certified SYMBIS Facilitator
- Christian Counselors of Texas Austin Chapter
- Modern Commitment Therapist
- Twogether in Texas Provider
- Online Counseling Directory (Certified Member)
- Currently serving on State Executive Board for CCT
- Served as CCT state president 2018-2020
- Served as CCT State President-Elect 2016-2018
- Served as CCT Austin Chapter President 2014-2016