I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who has a heart for helping families and individuals, find hope and healing through all of life's ups and downs. It is my desire to provide Christian counseling for those in the Cedar Park/Leander area that are seeking transformation in their lives and relationships. I use an integrated treatment approach that is customized to each client's individual/family needs and goals.
As a Marriage and Family Therapist, I love helping couples and families learn how to communicate and understand each other better in the context of their own unique family dynamics. I believe creating healthier patterns for relating builds stronger marriages and stronger families.
With a background in studio art and religious education, along with my training in marriage and family counseling, I bring creative, psycho-educational, and spiritual dimensions to the therapeutic process.
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- School: Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Year Graduated: 2003
- License and State: 201394 Texas
- Membership: Christian Counselors of Texas
- Member Since: 2010
- Certificate: Telebehavioral Health Institute / V7SdTcVGef
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Brainspotting Phase 1 & 2
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
- Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship
Certified SYMBIS Facilitator
- Christian Counselors of Texas Austin Chapter
- Modern Commitment Therapist
- Twogether in Texas Provider
- Online Counseling Directory (Certified Member)
- Currently serving on State Executive Board for CCT
- Served as CCT state president 2018-2020
- Served as CCT State President-Elect 2016-2018
- Served as CCT Austin Chapter President 2014-2016